The annual renewable membership is January 1st thru December 31st each calendar year.
Volunteer hours are calculated from Thanksgiving Day each year for upcoming renewal year.
All fees are non-refundable.
Primary members must possess a current NRA membership and must include their NRA membership number on their club application. Applications without current NRA membership will not be considered.
Member MUST maintain a valid email address for club notifications.
All primary and spousal members must present valid and current photo identification. This needs to be in the form of a valid state Driver's License, valid state ID card, Military ID, active Law Enforcement ID, or US passport.
The Primary member is expected to volunteer 10 hours or more per year for club work activities or remit an additional $100 at renewal. This requirement is waived if you possess a current disabled ID card.
There is no grace period available for late renewals. If you have not renewed by January 31, your membership will be terminated. You will have to submit a new membership application and join the waiting list. If accepted you will be expected to pay the initiation fee.
Citizenship: To be eligible for membership in Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association, you must be a citizen of the United States or permanent resident alien age 18 or over.
Suitability: Any one of the following may be the basis for rejection of membership. All memberships are subject to board approval. SRPA reserves the right to reject applications for any reason.
(1) Conviction of a felony by any court of record whether federal, state or military.
(2) A pattern of arrests and/or convictions including but not limited to sex offenses, child abuse, DUIs, dishonesty and violence.
(3) Discharge from the armed services under other than honorable conditions.
(4) Falsification of information on the membership application.
(5) Previously terminated or non renewed for cause from membership in SRPA.
(6) Any other unfavorable information brought to the attention of SRPA officials at any level.
One-time initiation Fee: $175 (This includes $75 application fee for new members)
Annual primary member dues: $150 (W.S.S.T. included $139.28+10.72)
Annual spousal dues: $25 (W.S.S.T. included $23.21+1.79)
Annual junior dues: $20 each (juniors must be under 18. At 18, juniors must convert to full membership to retain their membership) (W.S.S.T. included $18.57+1.43)
No volunteer-labor Fee: $100 (W.S.S.T. included $92.30+7.70)